Nepal Everest Base Camp Trek 13 Days | Program for General Hikers
About the EBC
Nepal is the land of extreme and the world’s tallest mountains because of which trekking in Nepal are the best holiday in Nepal package. Everest Base Camp(EBC) trekking is the face of Nepal Trekking to the world as it is the walking in the lap of world’s tallest Mountain Mt. Everest. Witness the landmark of the world. Walk along with the alpine forests to the lap of unlimited Himalayan ranges. This would make your Everest Base Camp Trekking experience the memorable trip of your life.
The journey starts from the ancient architectural city Kathmandu. The stunning mountain flight will take you to the Lukla the small vibrant town of Khumbu region. The world famous Tenzing Hillary Airport in itself is an adventure ride. The dwarfed look of the mountains in front of you seen from the flight acts as the trailers for the things to come during trekking in Everest region. You will be amazed by the rural terrain of Nepal. The steep uphill and downhill along the Dudhkoshi River pass by a windy valley. The serene monasteries with chilled mountain air feeling while crossing the suspension bridge. These elements are the highlights of the Everest Base Camp Trekking.
The places like Namche Bazar the Sherpa capital of Khumbu region serves you the panoramic views of the mountains. The mystic Himalayan animal Yeti’s supposed footprints can also be found along the trail. The Sherpa Culture of mixed with Tibetan traditions in Nepalese lifestyle is a different attraction for you. The changes in the geographical terrain and the species of the forests enthrall you. Occasional meeting with the locals and yak herders also help you to know more about life in the Himalaya.
Tengboche which lies in the EBC trekking trail serves your spirituality. You can savor the exquisite panoramic views of the mountains and also feel the purity of the place. The continuous chants of prayers and the smell of incense revitalize your spiritual self. Once you have reached the foothill of Everest at its base camp then the moment will be indescribable. It the season is of climbing or expedition then the entire place would be like a world festival. Unlimited tales of heroism, failures, records broken and folklore can be shared with trekkers and climbers across the globe. The scenic sunrise view from the Kalapathar is an equally astounding moment to capture in your brain. Overall the trip to Everest Base Camp would be the lifelong memorable journey for you.
Come and join us for this jaw-dropping and astonishing trek in Nepal. Backpacker Treks always care about our clients and ensure the competitive price yet service with impeccable hospitality.
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 – Fly to Lukla and trek until Phakding (2610m)
Day 03 – Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 6 hrs
Day 04 – Rest day in Namche for acclimatization
Day 05 – Trek to Tengbuche Monastery. (3990m) 5 hrs
Day 06 – Trek to Dingbuche (4410m) 5 hrs
Day 07 – Acclimatization day.
Day 08 – Trek to Lobuche (4900m) 3 hrs
Day 09 – Trek to Gorak Shep (5164m) 4 hrs
Day 10 – Hike up to Kalapatthar and take the helicopter to Lukla.
Day 11 – Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 12 – Departure from Kathmandu, farewell.
Price: US$ 2890.00
All prices are in US dollars and do not include international airfare unless otherwise noted.
1. Airport Pick up and Drop as a flight indicated in your itinerary.
2. All surface transfers as per itinerary.
3. The helicopter Gorak Shep to Lukla.
4. Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
5. Three nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
6. Food, lodging, salary, insurance and other expenses of staffs.
7. All necessary paperwork.
8. Guided sightseeing tour including all entry fees.
9. Travel and rescue arrangements for our staffs.
10. All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking guide, Porter(also a personal Sherpa on request sherpa provide in more than four people).
11. Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
12. Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available].
13. Trekking Information Management System [TIMS], New Trekking permit to keep a record of tourist [This is for your safety].
14. Duffle bag, trekking map, and trip achievement certificate.
15. Government taxes and office service charge.
16. Farewell dinner cultural program with Nepali typical meal.
1. Nepal entry visa fee.
2. International air fee.
3. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu are excluded. Except for welcome and farewell dinner.
4. Drinking WaterAll cold drink any beverage are not included on your trip price.
5. You have to make your travel and rescue insurance by yourself before leaving for travel.
6. Clients, themselves have to arrange personal trekking equipment such as the trekking pole.
7. Tips for driver, guide, and porters are not included in the cost of your package.
8. Any other Expenses which are not mentioned on price include section.
3 Oct 2019~15 Oct 2019
*Registration before 1 Aug 2019*